- Mazurin O.V. History, perspectives, and problems of measurement and
calculation of glass properties. Third Balkan Conference on Glass
Science and Technology. Varna, 2005. In the paper results of
analyses of glass property data compiled in the SciGlass-6.5 database
- Mazurin O.V. Glass properties: compilation, evaluation, and
prediction. J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 351 (2005) 1103-12. In the
paper numerous examples of using the SciGlass database for determination
of the most reliable dependencies of glass properties on glass
compositions are demonstrated.
- Mazurin O.V., Gankin Yu. About testing the reliability of glass
property data in binary systems. J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 342 (2004)
166-9. The paper shows the importance of comparing new experimental
data with all the data on corresponding compositions and properties.
Such approach should prevent publications of highly erroneous data in
journals with refereed papers.
- Mazurin O.V., Gankin Yu. Determination of the most reliable glass
property values by the SciGlass Information System. Proc. of XX
Congress on Glass, Kyoto, 2004.
- Priven A.I. General method for calculating the properties of oxide
glasses and glass forming melts from their composition and temperature.
Glass Technol. 45 (2004) 244-54. In the paper the most universal
so far method of property calculations, Priven2000, is described. This
method can be applied only by users of the SciGlass Information System.
- Priven A.I., Mazurin O.V. Comparison of methods used for the
calculation of density, refractive index and thermal expansion of oxide
glasses. Glass Technol. 44 (2003) 156-66. It is shown that for
every area of glass compositions it is desirable to find the method of
property calculations that is the most precise for this particular area.
Such selection can be performed simply enough by using the SciGlass